Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/01/01 06:22:47 UTC

Happy new Karaf year !

Hi everyone,

on behalf of the Karaf team, I wish you a happy new year !

For sure, 2020 will be a Karaf year with lot of new features and ideas
coming. Following the kloud initiative, we are now focusing on the
developer experience.
We are looking forward new users, new big players using Karaf, new
contributors.

Again, an excellent new year for you all.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Happy new Karaf year !

Posted by 方越 <fr...@icloud.com.INVALID>.
Happy holidays to all!

Freeman

Re: Happy new Karaf year !

Posted by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no>.

> Hi,
> Happy new to all the Karaf team and users!

Seconded!

> 2020 will be a great year for Karaf!

I'm sure it will! :-)

Re: Happy new Karaf year !

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi,

Happy new to all the Karaf team and users!

2020 will be a great year for Karaf!

regards,

François
fpapon@apache.org

Re: Happy new Karaf year !

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi,

Re: Happy new Karaf year !

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Happy new year everyone, may karaf be with you ;)

Re: Happy new Karaf year !

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Happy new Karaf year !

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.