Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw> on 2004/06/24 02:50:25 UTC

how to use the document object in a widget

Hi!

A newbie question,I want to handle the document object in widget like
<fd:on-value-changed>
    document.getElementById("date").focus();
</fd:on-value-changed>

But "document not define" return.
how to do this.

Best Regards

Johnson

Re: how to use the document object in a widget

Posted by Alan <al...@engrm.com>.
* Alan <al...@engrm.com> [2004-07-12 16:53]:

>     Apologies for including email addresses in the message body. I
>     know that bothers some people around here. (Need to fix my quote
>     template.)

    Let me also apologize for responding to such and old post.

    And finally, for offering so many apologies.

--
Alan / alan@engrm.com / http://engrm.com/

Re: how to use the document object in a widget

Posted by Alan <al...@engrm.com>.
* Alan <al...@engrm.com> [2004-07-12 16:52]:

Posted by Alan <al...@engrm.com>.
* Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw> [2004-06-24 07:38]: