Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ba...@eFunds.Com on 2007/03/29 21:29:02 UTC

Subversion supported IDEs

Need a list of IDEs that are compatible with Subversion.   And maybe a
list of known incompatibilities between Subversion and IDEs.

Thank you,

Barbara L. Krueger

Re: Subversion supported IDEs

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com>.
Eclipse and all derivatives (IBM Rational, Borland CodeGear, MyEclipse IDE
etc...)
NetBeans
JDeveloper
IntelliJ IDEA
Visual Studio 2003 and later
Any MS SCC compliant IDE (via inexpensive commercial offering)

Probably lots more.

Mark

On 3/29/07, Barb_Krueger@efunds.com <Ba...@efunds.com> wrote:

> Allows you to run Subversion commands directly from the IDE, so checkout,
> checkin, and labeling  are done right from the IDE.
>
> For instance, I know that CVS allows for these actions (mentioned above)
> in IBM WebSphere and Oracle JDeveloper.  Serena's PVCS does not.
>
> Barbara L. Krueger
>

>  *Matjaz <mc...@gmail.com>*
>
> 03/29/2007 04:37 PM
> Barb_Krueger@eFunds.Com  cc
> users@subversion.tigris.org  Subject
> Re: Subversion supported IDEs
>

> What exactly is your definition of 'SVN compatible IDE'?
>
> Matjaz

Thanks

Mark Phippard
http://markphip.blogspot.com/

Re: Subversion supported IDEs

Posted by Ba...@eFunds.Com.

Posted by Matjaz <mc...@gmail.com>.
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
What exactly is your definition of 'SVN compatible IDE'?<br>
Matjaz<br>
 style="font-family: arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;">-----