Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2004/05/02 21:07:19 UTC

Re: [HttpClient][Bugzilla] Migration to the Jakarta subproject level

Folks,
I just filed a request for Bugzilla upgrade.

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-73

Let's see if we have more luck taking that route.

I have an impression that Jira is to eventually supersede Bugzilla. All
the new project who have no or little Bugzilla legacy tend to opt for
Jira. Maybe we should consider upgrade to Jira at this point

Oleg

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
This looks like a good alternative to get some attention from
infrastructure.

Moving to Jira seems more and more likely to me.

Mike