Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2011/01/25 11:42:07 UTC

integration tests fail, but not the main build

Hi all,
I'm sure I missed something, but when running integration tests using
maven-invoker-plugin, even if integration tests fail, the build
doesn't :(
This[1] is the plugin configuration and the related output[2] I can
get after ran `mvn clean integration-test`
Any hint would be much more than appreciated, many thanks in advance!
Simo

[1] http://pastie.org/1495581
[2] http://pastie.org/1495583

http://www.99soft.org/

Re: integration tests fail, but not the main build

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
gotcha!!! just tried your suggestion and worked, kudos to you! :)
thanks a lot, have a nice day!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.