Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Rushforth, Peter" <Pe...@NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca> on 2011/08/30 18:11:29 UTC

certificate error

Hi,

I have an svn certificate error.  Usually I just accept the error in my
IDE and it
works away without question.

But I get a build error with continuum when trying to pull from svn

Server certificate verification failed: certificate has expired,
certificate issued for a different hostname, issuer is not trusted

Is there a way to get continuum or jetty to accept the certificate
against its better judgement?

Thanks

RE: certificate error

Posted by "Rushforth, Peter" <Pe...@NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca>.
Thanks that worked for me.  I'm running it on windows to evaluate it,
and the
Subversion config is located in user home\Application Data\Subversion.

Peter

The only way to handle this at present is to manually run the svn
command on the command line of the account running Continuum, and have
it permanently accept the certificate (or adjust the .subversion config
file so that it doesn't ask).

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

RE: certificate error

Posted by "Kim, Youngwon" <yo...@navis-ams.com>.
I'm under windows XP.

And I didn't replace the url.
That log is my whole log from continuum.

I removed and re-installed continuum but same result.

The strange this is
	It was works with same environment !!!

It doesn't work suddenly.

Best regards,
Youngwon

기밀주의: 이 전자메일과 첨부파일은 대외비이며 법의 보호를 받는 정보를
포함할 수 있습니다. 귀하께서 수신인이 아니시거나 수신을 허가 받지
않으셨다면 이 메일과 첨부파일의 열람, 폭로, 배포, 복제, 복사, 보관 또는
어떠한 행동도 금지됩니다. 귀하께서 착오로 이 메일을 받으셨다면, 즉시
발신인에게 회신으로 알려주시고 이 메일과 첨부파일을 삭제하여 주시기
바랍니다.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-mail message, including any attachments may
contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not
the intended addressee or authorized to receive this message, any review,
disclosure, distribution, copying, retention or any action taken or omitted
to be taken related to this e-mail and attachment is prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply transmission, and delete this e-mail and its attachments.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

RE: certificate error

Re: certificate error

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.