Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/11 09:24:45 UTC

MyFaces 2.3-next.0 release?

Hi,

WDYT about releasing a first final 2.3-next release?
What about the version number? 2.3-next.0 or 2.3-next-0?

Would be great if some of our quarkus users could test their applications.
As we didnt get further bug reports, i think we are quite stable now.

Here is the change list:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-4357?jql=project%20%3D%20MYFACES%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.3-next-M4

Best regards,
Thomas