Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Yuyuan KANG <ky...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2020/04/21 07:52:38 UTC

Working on issue [IOTDB-348]

Hi, all

I implemented the transmission and execution of some nonQueryPlan in IoTDB, which correspond to issue [IOTDB-348], the cluster version, including AuthorPlan, DeleteStorageGroupPlan, DeleteTimeseriesPlan.

The urls of the pull requests respectively are as follows:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/1065
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/1072
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/1078

Here're the statements that have been tested:
CREATE USER ln_write_user 'write_pwd';
CREATE USER sgcc_write_user 'write_pwd';
LIST USER;
DELETE STORAGE GROUP root.h1
DELETE TIMESERIES root.h1.w1.k1.s1;
DELETE TIMESERIES root.h1.h2.*
DELETE TIMESERIES root.h1.h2.h3, root.h1.h2.h4
Now I'm working on the LoadConfigurationPlan.

Best,
--------------
Yuyuan Kang,
School of Software, Tsinghua University

Re: Working on issue [IOTDB-348]

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Good work!

--
Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院

Posted by Yuyuan KANG <ky...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi, all

I've finished the implementation of LoadConfigurationPlan in distributed version. Here's the url of the pull request:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/1102

New statements are introduced in this pull request. We can have an extra argument "-g" after "LOAD CONFIGURATION", indicating that the plan should be executed among all nodes in the cluster (globally). If the argument is omitted, then the plan should only be executed locally.

Best,