Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Qin Ding <qd...@csc.com> on 2005/03/18 18:19:50 UTC

Re: Common-email

Where can I down load the common-email?  Thanks.

qin

for such purpose.

RE: Common-email

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Coming soon..  There is an RC4 posted that you can look at.  Due to
infrastructure activities the 1.0 release was delayed.  See the -dev
mailing list.

Eric

Where can I down load the common-email?  Thanks.

qin

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use
of e-mail for such purpose.