Posted to dev@kvrocks.apache.org by hulk <hu...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/29 05:02:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: PragmaTwice

The Project Management Committee(PMC) for Apache Kvrocks has
invited PragmaTwice
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

PragmaTwice has been active in the Kvrocks community, and we are glad to
see more interactions from him with the community in the future.

Welcome PragmaTwice, and please enjoy your journey.:) Thanks!
--
Best Regards,
- *Hulk Lin*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: PragmaTwice

Posted by Myth <cp...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Twice <tw...@apache.org> 于2022年6月29日周三 14:59写道:

Posted by Twice <tw...@apache.org>.