Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/27 04:54:26 UTC

v1.5 branch - dependency-convergence in accumulo/core

Poking around in the files generated by the mvn site command showed a
discrepency in which jar versions are used. In this case, using the
different versions is not causing a problem. I'd still like to see the
whole project using the same set of jar files, though.

commons-io:commons-io 1.4
  org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-server
  org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-start

commons-io:commons-io:2.4
  org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-examples-instamo

org.apache.zookeeper:zookeeper:3.3.1
    org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-core
    org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-fate
    org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-proxy
    org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-server
    org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-test
    org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-trace

org.apache.zookeeper:zookeeper:3.3.4
  org.apache.accumulo:accumulo-examples-instamo

Re: v1.5 branch - dependency-convergence in accumulo/core

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
See also ACCUMULO-924, and ACCUMULO-762.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.