Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Merico Raffaele <ra...@less.ch> on 2008/08/06 14:39:38 UTC

Cocoon GT 2008

Dear Devs

Nearly a month ago I have asked on the user list if there is any news about
the Cocoon GT in 2008. Since I did not have any response I repost my
question to the dev-list. I would really appreciate to meet the community
again this year. So do we will have a Cocoon GT this year?

For your feedback many thanks in advance
Raffaele

Re: Cocoon GT 2008

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@onehippo.com>.
Hi Raffaele,

as far as I know, there are no concrete plans yet for a GT. The Cocoon
GT is a community driven event and it's always great to meet fellow
Cocooners there and talk about something we all like.

Within the community I've heard people speak about the GT, but have not
heard about any concrete plans yet. That does not say there won't be a
GT though. It's always arranged on a voluntary basis, so if somebody
wants to help out, feel free to do so!

I guess we have to wait and see for now...

Regards,

Jeroen