Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Jim Michaels <ji...@integrity.com> on 2001/06/26 10:25:41 UTC

email filter

I would like to use JAMES as a mail proxy/relay between my email client and
my mail server for 2 email accounts, to provide local accounts for
development of web apps, and as a spam or general email filter. (Outlook
message rules are full)
I know my mail server's IP address, though it could change once in a while.
DNS can't always be counted on to be there.
This is on a win95 box.

What would the configuration look like?
I've never worked with an email server program before except jmail, and was
unable to get it to relay email (yet).
...and I don't want an open relay.  I only want it to relay the 2 accounts.