Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/01 10:43:02 UTC

[m2-book] maven dependencies graph plugin?

Hi,

in the book there is talk of a maven dependencies graph plugin. Is the work
on that already started? I know there is a page[1] on the wiki about it but
I don't have a clue if someone started to work on that?

regards,

Wim
[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Dependency+Graphing

Re: [m2-book] maven dependencies graph plugin?

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
The graphview looks very nice! Although it is annoying that those things
keep moving all the time.

Good idea to post this for the summer of code. I can imagine that this might
spark some interest.

regards,

Wim

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: [m2-book] maven dependencies graph plugin?

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
You need to have graphviz installed, which makes it not portable enough.
Prefuse understand graphml xml formats so it's really nice.

Posted by Ralph Pöllath <li...@poellath.org>.

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ralph Pöllath <li...@poellath.org>.