Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by JC Tchitchiama <jc...@panonet.net> on 2003/06/25 14:18:29 UTC

Cannot add doc to a collection

Greetings

When trying to add a document to a collection I get an exception about

 XML:DB org.xmldb.api.base.XMLDBException 1 Collection Cannot Store
     [java] org.xmldb.api.base.XMLDBException: Collection Cannot Store
     [java]     at
org.apache.xindice.core.FaultCodes.createXMLDBException(FaultCodes.java:239)
     [java]     at
org.apache.xindice.client.xmldb.CollectionImpl.storeResource(CollectionImpl.java:518)

This is urent has anybody come accross that before ?

I've attached the stub file and the idl.

Env.
JDK 1.4.1
Xindice-1.0
openorb-1.3.0