Posted to security-discuss@community.apache.org by Mark J Cox <mj...@apache.org> on 2023/11/16 18:15:50 UTC

Re: RFI on OSS Security and Memory Safe Programming Languages

As an update we worked on the document and submitted it, see the final
comments here https://www.regulations.gov/comment/ONCD-2023-0002-0106

With huge thanks to Arnout, Ruth, Dirk-Willem and Henri for getting this
over the line!

Regards, Mark

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for sharing.

I read it originally and it was really well done.

Thanks for all you do.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.