Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Thompson, Darryl" <Da...@allegiancetelecom.com> on 2002/02/13 20:40:57 UTC

Creating RadioButton Group using Nested Extension

Hello all,

   I am using the MonkeyStruts Nested Extension and need help creating a
Radiobutton group from data retreived out of a Relational Table. Does anyone
have a code example of this or something similar using the nested extension?
Within my parent ActionForm (SalesOrderForm) I have a nested form
(LongDistanceServiceForm) and this form can contain a collection of
callingCard plans which must be rendered as a group of radio buttons.

Thanks for any help,
Darryl