Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2010/08/04 23:53:49 UTC

[ANN] Maven Doxia Tools 1.1 Released

The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven Doxia
Tools, version 1.1

Doxia Tools is a set of tools for working with Doxia documents. It
contains a Converter and a Linkchecker.

http://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-tools/

You should specify the version in your project's configuration:

<plugin>
  <groupId>org.apache.maven.doxia</groupId>
  <artifactId>doxia-linkcheck</artifactId>
  <version>1.1</version>
</plugin>

Enjoy,

-The Maven team

Re: [ANN] Maven Doxia Tools 1.1 Released

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Actually it's not an error, but I should have explained it more.

The artifact doxia-tools is just a parent with pom packaging. In the
multi module build there are two artifacts with jar packaging. The first
is doxia-linkcheck and the other is doxia-converter. I should have
included POM snippets for both of them.

On 2010-08-05 10:12, Anders Hammar wrote:
> Yes, clearly a copy-paste error from another release Dennis is doing right
> now. The artifactId should be 'doxia-tools'.
>
> /Anders
> On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 09:51, Tony Chemit <ch...@codelutin.com> wrote:
>
>> Le Wed, 04 Aug 2010 23:53:49 +0200,
>> Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> a écrit :
>>
>>> The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven Doxia
>>> Tools, version 1.1
>>>
>>> Doxia Tools is a set of tools for working with Doxia documents. It
>>> contains a Converter and a Linkchecker.
>>>
>>> http://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-tools/
>>>
>>> You should specify the version in your project's configuration:
>>>
>>> <plugin>
>>>   <groupId>org.apache.maven.doxia</groupId>
>>>   <artifactId>doxia-linkcheck</artifactId>
>>>   <version>1.1</version>
>>> </plugin>
>>>
>> Thanks for this release, is there any error in your dependency we just gave
>> above ? doxia-linkcheck ?
>>> Enjoy,
>>>
>>> -The Maven team

>> --
>> Tony Chemit

Dennis Lundberg

Re: [ANN] Maven Doxia Tools 1.1 Released

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.

Posted by Tony Chemit <ch...@codelutin.com>.
Le Wed, 04 Aug 2010 23:53:49 +0200,
Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> a écrit :

> The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven Doxia
> Tools, version 1.1
>
> Doxia Tools is a set of tools for working with Doxia documents. It
> contains a Converter and a Linkchecker.
>
> http://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-tools/
>
> You should specify the version in your project's configuration:
>
> <plugin>
>   <groupId>org.apache.maven.doxia</groupId>
>   <artifactId>doxia-linkcheck</artifactId>
>   <version>1.1</version>
> </plugin>

Thanks for this release, is there any error in your dependency we just gave above ? doxia-linkcheck ?
> Enjoy,
>
> -The Maven team

Tony Chemit