Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Robert Zazueta <Ro...@Mightywords.com> on 2001/03/06 20:11:15 UTC

Running Apache and Tomcat in multi-tiered apps w/mod_jk

I have what may turn out to be a lame question, but here it is:

We're running tomcat on a dedicated application server and apache on a
separate dedicated web server. In the mod_jk.conf-auto file meant to be
included in httpd.conf, it calls the workers.properties files from
/usr/local/jakarta/tomcat/conf/workers.properties, but there is no such
location or file on Apache.

How do I tell Apache to look for all of the Tomcat configuration stuff
on our appserver (different IP, etc)? Or do I need to put those files on
the web server as well?

Thanks!

Rob Z.