Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Rex Posadas <re...@kalexo.com> on 2008/08/26 19:45:13 UTC

Issues Forwarding Mail

Hi All,

I would appreciate some help with this.  I have 2 servers running
James.  Say... Domain.net and Domain.com.

I want to:
Step 1. - from google, write to Domain.net
Step 2. - James in Domain.net then forwards that email to Domain.com
Step 3. - James in Domain.com receives that email and processes that
mail with some Mailet.

James in Domain.net doesn't forward to Domain.com. I also noticed that
when sending email from Domain.net to Domain.com I get a "relay Denied"
error.

Here is how I configured everything:

In Domain.net:
<servername>Domain.net</servername>

<mailet match="All" class="Forward">
  <forwardTo>someuser@Domain.com</forwardTo>
  <passThrough>true</passThrough>
  <fakeDomainCheck>false</fakeDomainCheck>
  <debug>true</debug>
</mailet>

In Domain.com:
<servername>Domain.com</servername>
<authorizedAddresses>127.0.0.0/8, Domain.net</authorizedAddresses>

Thanks,

Rex

Re: Issues Forwarding Mail

Posted by Rex Posadas <re...@kalexo.com>.
Hi Folks,

Any ideas on this one?  Or is my issue with forwarding non-James related?

Any clues would help. Thanks again,

- Rex