Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2009/04/21 22:44:19 UTC

[VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.5

This is a vote to release CXF 2.1.5

Once again, there have been a bunch of bug fixes and enhancements that
have been done compared to the 2.1.4 release.   Over 87 JIRA issues
are resolved for 2.1.5.

List of issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12313635&styleName=Html&projectId=12310511&Create=Create

The staging area is at:
http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.1.5

The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "maven" directory
contains the stuff that will by pushed to the central repository.

This release is tagged at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.1.5

Here is my +1.   The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.5

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1
Freeman
Daniel Kulp wrote:
> This is a vote to release CXF 2.1.5
>

> Once again, there have been a bunch of bug fixes and enhancements that
> have been done compared to the 2.1.4 release.   Over 87 JIRA issues
> are resolved for 2.1.5.
>
> List of issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12313635&styleName=Html&projectId=12310511&Create=Create
>
> The staging area is at:
> http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.1.5
>
> The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "maven" directory
> contains the stuff that will by pushed to the central repository.
>
> This release is tagged at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.1.5
>

> Here is my +1.   The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours.

--
Freeman Fang
------------------------

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.5

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Willem

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.5

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1

/Eoghan

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.5

Posted by jim ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.5

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@progress.com>.
+1
-- Ulhas

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.5

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.5

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
+1

cheers, Sergey

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.5

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 4:50 AM, <da...@apache.org> wrote:

> +1
>
> David
>
> 2009/4/21 Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>:
> > This is a vote to release CXF 2.1.5
> >

> > Once again, there have been a bunch of bug fixes and enhancements that
> > have been done compared to the 2.1.4 release.   Over 87 JIRA issues
> > are resolved for 2.1.5.
> >
> > List of issues:
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12313635&styleName=Html&projectId=12310511&Create=Create
> >
> > The staging area is at:
> > http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.1.5<http://people.apache.org/%7Edkulp/stage_cxf/2.1.5>
> >
> > The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "maven" directory
> > contains the stuff that will by pushed to the central repository.
> >
> > This release is tagged at:
> > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.1.5
> >

> > Here is my +1.   The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > --
> > Daniel Kulp
> > dkulp@apache.org
> > http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.5

Posted by da...@apache.org.

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.5

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
This vote passes with +1s from:
dkulp, davidb, bmargulies, ningjiang, ffang, ubhole, sberyozkin, jimma,
eglynn, gmazza, seanoc, cschneider, jgenender

and no other votes.   I'll get things syncing to the release locations.

Thanks!
Dan

RE: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.5

Posted by Sean O'Callaghan <SE...@progress.com>.