Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Kohei Nozaki <ky...@bridge9.sakura.ne.jp> on 2015/12/20 01:51:11 UTC

Slow query that loads the comments in the Admin UI (was: [VOTE] Release Roller 5.1.2)

Hi Matt,

I'm trying to solve your slow query issue in the comment management page
which filed as https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROL-2092.

Could you try creating the following index if you don't have one yet?

create index co_posttime_idx on roller_comment( posttime );

I can see the message "Sort aborted" in the error page so I suspect that
sorting without indexes is the cause, and indexes would make sorting
efficient.

Kohei