Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/20 02:34:34 UTC

Web site problems due to Confluence upgrade

It looks like we've got some problems with the web site due to the
upgrade of Confluence to version 5.0.3 a couple days ago. Any page
with TML code examples is getting pop-up warnings saying "Can't find
brush for: xml". The "brush" xml files are used by the JavaScript
library that does our syntax highlighting, so I assume our export
process needs some tweaks to work with the new version of Confluence.

I'll see what I can find out & hopefully do something about it.