Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by yukon <yu...@apache.org> on 2017/03/10 11:18:09 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache RocketMQ 4.x new feature roadmap

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Now, we have a detailed roadmap version in
rocketmq-site[1], all plans have a related JIRA issues.

But these issues are not involved in implementation details, if
some enthusiastic contributors want to carry some issue out, a formal
discussion in dev list is recommended.

[1]. http://rocketmq.incubator.apache.org/docs/roadmap/

Regards,
yukon