Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stéphane Philippart <st...@prima-solutions.com> on 2003/12/15 10:23:45 UTC

ejb:install problem

Hi all,

I have a problem when I try to deploy a 'custom' ejb with ejb:install
goal.

By custom I mean an ejb with a given name, to do this I put the
properties :
maven.ejb.final.name=CustomEjb and maven.final.name=CustomEjb

In the target directory the right ejb-jar is generated, ie
CustomEjb.jar but in my local repository it's the name given in the
project xml with it's version number not CustomEjb.jar !

In the jelly script of the plugin I saw that the ${pom} variable is used
but I don't found any docs on this variable on neither doc on the unit
used : 'artifact' in the import of the jelly script.

Thanks for your responses

Stéphane Philippart | Software Engineer                         Direct
Line : +33 1 70 91 24 57
PRIMA SOLUTIONS

Delivering the Unified Insurance Front-End
www.prima-solutions.com

This e-mail message is a private and confidential correspondence
intended only for use of the individual or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately
notify us by return e-mail by clicking on the
e-mail address shown at the bottom of this note or by  phone (+ 33 1 70
91 24 30), and delete it there after from
your system. Thank you.