Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Prasad Shembekar <Pr...@majesco.com> on 2022/12/14 05:06:37 UTC

Database Connections exhausted

Hi,

We are using Apache Jackrabbit (org.apache.jackrabbit : jackrabbit-core:2.1.1) as a content repository, along with Apache Sling (org.apache.sling: org.apache.sling.launchpad.base:2.3.0).

This is running on Wildfly 20 and uses Oracle 12c as the database.

We are seeing database connection exhaust issue while running this.

Attached is the error.txt file with the exception details.

We tried using connection pooling as suggested in the below links, still the issue persists.

https://jackrabbit.apache.org/archive/wiki/JCR/ConnectionPooling_115513384.html

https://jackrabbit.apache.org/archive/wiki/JCR/UsingJNDIDataSource_115513523.html

Also attached are the repository XMLs for your reference.

repository-org.xml ---> Existing one

repository-jndi.xml ---> Using JNDI Data Source Configuration

standalone.xml --> Wildfly configuration

repository-datasource.xml --> Using Datasource Configuration.

Let me know if any further details are required.

Thanks & Regards,
Prasad Shembekar
Mobile: +91-9821307006

Majesco and each of its affiliates (the "companies") do not accept any liability for the content of this e-mail. Any views or opinions expressed in the e-mail are solely those of the author and/or sender and not those of the companies unless expressly stated otherwise. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the person and/or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, forwarding, printing, copying, disclosure or distribution of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited unless expressly stated otherwise. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by e-mail and kindly delete this e-mail from your computer system. Communications sent to and from any of the companies may be monitored. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. None of the companies accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this communication, including in any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please contact the sender and request a hard-copy version. ClaimVantage Corporation Limited, a subsidiary of Majesco, is registered in Ireland No: 412042; VAT No: IE6432042E; registered office: Suite 511, Q House, 76 Furze Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18, Ireland. Majesco UK Limited (a subsidiary of Majesco); is registered in the United Kingdom No: 9276969; VAT No: 199293056; registered office: 211 New London House, 6 London Street, London, England EC3R 7LP.

Re: Database Connections exhausted

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@apache.org>.
I'm not sure but perhaps you might want to ask around DBA or the
specific DB experts. "ORA-12516" in the error.txt might be something
you need to ask about, I assume.

Regards,

Woonsan