Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by harsh <ha...@orkash.com> on 2016/02/25 07:29:40 UTC

Fetch strategy

Hi Experts
I am using nutch-gora-mongoDB 2.3.1 and Following  are some questions
that are troubling me:

 1.   I have 15 seed URLS from different hosts and
    fetcher.threads.per.queue=2 and fetcher.threads.fetch=10 .Does it
    mean there will be 15 queues will be formed as
    fetcher.queue.mode=byHost and each queue will be handled by 2
    threads thus there will be only 5 queues will be in operation as
    fetcher.threads.fetch=10 .
 2. What is the relation between mapper task and fetcher.threads.fetch.
    The statement " In nutch-hadoop 2.3.1 Fetch step is executed in
    multiple machine through map reduce" is correct or not??

Kindly help me!!!!!

Thanks
Harsh