Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2018/06/26 19:59:58 UTC

Welcome to Aditya Sharma as new committer!

The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya to become a new committer and we arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.

Aditya has proved to be committed and doing a very good work as a contributor.

He notably coordinated the work around the refactoring of the data model documents, helped in a lot of Jiras and answered appropriately on MLs.

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Aditya.

Jacques

Re: Welcome to Aditya Sharma as new committer!

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.
Many Congratulations Aditya!!

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

Posted by Swapnil Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many congratulations Aditya!! :)

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Swapnil Shah <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Pritam Kute <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations Aditya!

Thanks and Regards
--
Pritam Kute

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Aishwary Shrivastava <ai...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Aditya.
You indeed contributed a lot.

Thanks and Regards,
*Aishwary Shrivastava* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Cell phone: +91-8962244998 I Linkedin: *Aishwary Shrivastava*
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aishwaryshrivastava/>
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

Posted by Garima Jain <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Aditya.

--

*Kind Regards*
Garima Jain

Re: Welcome to Aditya Sharma as new committer!

Posted by Akash Jain <ak...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Humera Khan <hu...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Aditya !!

*Humera Khan* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P, India - 452010
Cell phone: +91 9926084049

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Aditya!