Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/03 15:43:03 UTC

Re: Auto-discovery of root resources and cross-resource reference

I've just updated 3.0.4-SNAPSHOT to have the following supported

<jaxrs:server address="/"/>
<context:component-scan base-package="xxx"/>

Adding Spring @Component annotations to root resources and providers,
and if needed @Scope to the root resources, should be sufficient for the
above to work

Sergey