Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/02 21:22:37 UTC

Error compiling stylesheets

I am getting the following error:

Invalid Embed directive in stylesheet - can't resolve source
'Embed(source = "../../assets/BlueOnWhiteStyle/Open_Normal.svg")'.

Code in css is this:.caseLibraryIcon{

	image: 	Embed(source='../../assets/BlueOnWhiteStyle/Open_Normal.svg');
}

Code in my mxml file is this:

_caseImage.source =
StyleManager.getStyleDeclaration('.caseLibraryIcon').getStyle('image');

Everything works, but build server fails with the above error.

Any idea?

Thanks

Re: Error compiling stylesheets

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
That line of the code from css in exactly the same as the many previously
created. I have a feeling it has something to do with svg.

Posted by Kyle McKnight <ka...@gmail.com>.
I believe Flash Builder does a LOT of behind the scenes magic that wont
work if you're using the normal command line without extra steps.

Kyle McKnight
Senior UI Engineer - Accesso
602.515.1444 (M)

Posted by Kyle McKnight <ka...@gmail.com>.