Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by ke...@apache.org on 2013/10/21 16:08:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Sam Park as an OODT PMC member and committer!

Folks:

I'm happy to report that Sam Park has accepted our invitation to become a committer on the Apache OODT codebase and to join the OODT Project Management Committee (PMC). WOOT!

Welcome, Sam. Please feel free to make an introduction for yourself.

--k

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Sam Park as an OODT PMC member and committer!

Posted by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>.
Welcome Sam! Look forward to working with you more!

-- Joyce

Posted by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>.