Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Arvind Sharma <km...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/25 20:53:09 UTC

Strategic help in benchmarkig Kafka brokers

Hello All,

We are trying to load test Kafka Cluster but we are not able to come up
with exact maths  for producers concurrency , partition number, replication
factor , number of broker

I am just trying to find out what is the maximum concurrent connection a
partition of 1 node Kafka broker can adhere , then gradually move to
increase partition on same node and get numbers how many partitions a node
can sustain
After that add broker to cluster and repeat the same test again.

Is their any reference to load test in this scenario.

Regards

Re: Strategic help in benchmarkig Kafka brokers

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.
There was a benchmark published on confluence wiki. It’s slightly old now,
but has a good spread of data that should help up pinpoint your test
parameters.

Thanks,