Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/05/10 21:19:16 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release ServiceMix JBI Maven Plugin 4.5

Hi all,

the vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Freeman Fang, Ioannis Canellos, Uhlas Bhole, Guillaume
Nodet, Gert Vanthienen, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (non-binding): Jon Anstey, Andreas Pieber

The artifacts have been promoted on the maven central repo.
I update the Jira now.

Regards
JB