Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by mu...@fantasymail.de on 2007/01/31 13:43:27 UTC

OpenLazlo and Tapestry

Have you heard of OpenLaszlo yet?

http://www.openlaszlo.org/demos#Laszlo%20Components%20in%20OL4

is this "compatible" with Tapestry (maybe Tapestry 5?) or a theoretical
possible to also integrate such technologies into Tapestry?

Maybe pages and components could be rendered into their Flash counterparts
without the Tapestry programmer having to worry about the details?

Re: Component timeouts and an NPE

Posted by Bryan Lewis <br...@maine.rr.com>.
The easy solution is, don't use private variables like that.  Declare
them as persistent page properties.  Do your development with caching
disabled so that the problem appears right away, rather than after a
ten-minute garbage-collection period.

How to add a .js scripts to a 3.x Shell Component

Posted by Mark Stang <ms...@pingidentity.com>.
Hi,
I have some .js scripts that I am specifying external to the Shell component.  Is there a way to add them to the Shell component?

thanks,

Mark

Mark J. Stang
Senior Engineer/Architect
office: +1 303.468.2900
mobile: +1 303.507.2833
Ping Identity

Re: OpenLazlo and Tapestry

Posted by Konstantin Ignatyev <kg...@yahoo.com>.
I have attended Flex presentation by Christophe
Coenraets
(http://coenraets.org/blog/2007/01/flex-data-management-services-tutorial/)
 and was quite impressed (even I hate Flash ads).

I am convinced that rich flash applications are the
next big thing (web 3.0).

I wish it was JVM and Java Web Start, but because of
non modularity of JRE and inconvenience of installing
I believe that FVM (Flash VM) will be the king on
clients...

Re: OpenLazlo and Tapestry

Posted by Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl>.

Re: OpenLazlo and Tapestry