Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Daniel Dekany <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/29 22:12:24 UTC

Re: Contributing to FREEMARKER-35: JSR 310 support for java8 java.time.temporal DateTimeFormatter

Hi Teun,

Did you submit the CLI?

--
Best regards,
Daniel Dekany

Re: Contributing to FREEMARKER-35: JSR 310 support for java8 java.time.temporal DateTimeFormatter

Posted by Daniel Dekany <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Teun! Your PR was merged into the FREEMARKER-35 feature branch.

This branch will need further work to be mergeable back to a released
branch of course. I, for one, will work on it.

Note this feature will raise the minimum Java version to 8, because the
Java 8 time API is statically referred from TemplateTemporalModel. So new
FreeMarker release, if this will be in it (and it should), will require
Java 8.

--
Best regards,
Daniel Dekany

Re: Contributing to FREEMARKER-35: JSR 310 support for java8 java.time.temporal DateTimeFormatter

Posted by Teun <te...@betterbe.com>.
Progress so far:

Posted by Teun <te...@betterbe.com>.
Ahh not yet.