Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com> on 2010/05/28 03:30:08 UTC

Buildr CI on Windows

I took a first stab at making a Buildr CI. I installed Hudson on a machine
at work that runs Windows XP.

The build runs rake spec daily if changes are detected, and reports if
failures are found.

The build runs with MRI on Windows XP Pro. It returned 37 failures on trunk,
which is noticeably more than we'd expect. It turns out it might be because
the path contains spaces.

That should help us know at all times where we stand. I am in the process of
installing a CI build on Linux as well. That CI build will run on the Apache
infrastructure.

Thanks,

Antoine