Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Malte Kempff <ke...@medicalcolumbus.de> on 2004/01/12 17:06:13 UTC

WG: SOAP TO SSL (what is to change)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Malte Kempff [mailto:kempffm@medicalcolumbus.de]
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. Dezember 2003 12:17
An: soap-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: SOAP TO SSL (what is to change)

Hi
I am very new to the theme SSL. Right now an existing Application using SOAP
2.3.1 by RPCs on an TOMCAT-Server just uses the normal (ziped) protocol.
Now I am asked to bring that application up to SSL. What is to do.
Is anything to change on the code? What and how is it to configure?

can anybody give me a kind of cooking recipe or where I find something like
that?

Thanks in advance

Malte

Re: SOAP TO SSL (what is to change)