Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/15 07:58:16 UTC

[HEADS UP] - camel-test no longer have camel-management dependency out of the box

Hi

JIRA

When using camel-test then we drag in camel-management and therefore
JMX out of the box.

But lets no do this anymore as JMX is optional and the end user should
decide if its needed or not.

Just a heads up that this may affect some Camel components that that
had JMX tests that now need to add camel-management as dependency.
Just in case if you see CI test failures or something.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: [HEADS UP] - camel-test no longer have camel-management dependency out of the box

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Okay there are some components that failed tests on CI as their tests
are using JMX.
So I am going to add camel-management as test scoped for them.