Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Emmanuel Dupont <em...@jwaretechnologies.com> on 2003/08/08 17:35:07 UTC

BIGINT to Long, FieldConversion ?

All,

I would like to have a Long type in my jdo Object. But the jdbc mapping
tells that for a BIGINT it is a long (small).

So Could I use the Field conversion class ?

I try to use it with the "Int2IntegerFieldConversion" sample and I created a
"long2LongFieldConversion".

But it doesn't work !

Any help would be really appreciated !

RE : RE : RE : BIGINT to Long, FieldConversion ?

Posted by Emmanuel Dupont <em...@jwaretechnologies.com>.
Tx a lot !

Posted by Ricardo Tercero Lozano <rt...@isoco.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Dupont <em...@jwaretechnologies.com>.