Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ehab Jewabreh <e....@bonelabs.com> on 2000/11/13 16:44:08 UTC

changing attributes by fp taglib

Hi,

i have a xml  file which contains following tag:

<domain  name="apache.org" action="forward"></domain>

What i need to is to change the value of the "action" attribute in the
above tag by the fp taglib. is this possible?

<fp:resource id="external-item">
<fp:resource-file>policy.xml</fp:resource-file>
<fp:resource-node>outbound/rules/rule[attribute::name='domains']/domain[attribute::name='<request:get-parametername="domain"/>']
</fp:resource-node>
<fp:default-mode>replace</fp:default-mode>
</fp:resource>

<fp:write WHAT DO I HAVE TO WRITE HERE!!!
</fp:write>

the value of the "action" attribute is
<request:get-parametername="action"/>

Thanks,

Ehab.

How to set Cocoon2 on 80 port.

Posted by Krzysztof ZieliƱski <KZ...@supermedia.pl>.
Hi.

How to run Cocoon2 on Tomcat on 80 port.
I have Cocoon1.8 on Tomcat on 80 port but I have not idea how to set up
Tomcat to server pages generated by Cocoon2 on 80 port.
It works for me on 8080 port for example
http://localhost:8080/servlet/cocoon/

Regards,
Krzysztof Zielinski
Web Application developer
kzielinski@supermedia.pl

Mail logicsheet needed.

Posted by Krzysztof ZieliƱski <KZ...@supermedia.pl>.
Hello.

I have to write a mail logicsheet.
Have someone written one?
I will be grateful for help (or suggestion) in define logicsheet tags.

Regards,
Krzysztof Zielinski
Web Application developer
kzielinski@supermedia.pl