Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org> on 2017/05/22 23:04:39 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Pulsar into the Apache Incubator

Thank you for all that participated in the VOTE.

The VOTE has ended and have this result :

9 +1 binding votes
7 +1 non-binding votes
No 0 votes
No -1 votes

With this Pulsar is officially accepted as Apache incubator project.
Congratulations!

+1 binding tally:
Raphael Bircher
Dave Fisher