Posted to builds@apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/24 22:57:32 UTC

ubuntu1 and/or hudson feeling under the weather?

Just about anything i try to do with the hudson web ui gets me a proxy
timeout, even though it seems to work.

Further, I'm seeing the following when trying to monitor the output of
a seemingly stuck build

Started by user SYSTEM
Building remotely on ubuntu1
Updating https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/xmlschema/trunk
At revision 1026882
no change for https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/xmlschema/trunk
since the previous build
Parsing POMs

HTTP Status 403 - No valid crumb was included in the request

type Status report

message No valid crumb was included in the request

description Access to the specified resource (No valid crumb was
included in the request) has been forbidden.

Re: ubuntu1 and/or hudson feeling under the weather?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That does seem to be a comprehensive explanation. I don't suppose we'd
> be better off with more smaller hudsons instead of one big one?

That would get us another set of problems. The best thing we can hope
for is for the Hudson devs to fix the reported bug. Feel free to
upvote it.

/niklas

Re: ubuntu1 and/or hudson feeling under the weather?

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.