Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Richard DeGrande <RD...@co.jefferson.co.us> on 2007/07/11 17:52:11 UTC

weblogic 8.1 webservice

Hello,

Has anyone successfully called a secure (WS-Security) webservice deployed on a weblogic application server (8.1) using an axis 1.4 and wss4j ?

I keep getting a NullPointerException on the weblogic side.

thanks

rick

RE: weblogic 8.1 webservice

Posted by Richard DeGrande <RD...@co.jefferson.co.us>.
Thanks Michael.  I'll take a look at that.

>>> <Mi...@servicecanada.gc.ca> 7/11/2007 10:48 AM >>>
Here's one thing to check.

I had a similar problem. I don't use weblogic, but I was getting a NullPointerException on the client side using wss4j.

Turns out that it's getting thrown in the Apache Crimson xml parser contained in rt.jar in my jdk1.4 directory. I added the xerces library to my project and that solved the problem. I just figured that out about two minutes ago.

Hope that helps,

cheers,
Michael Davis

RE: weblogic 8.1 webservice