Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by lt...@apache.org on 2005/09/29 00:49:26 UTC

svn commit: r292338 - in /maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk/faq: src/plugin-resources/xsd/ src/plugin-resources/xsd/faq.xsd xdocs/faq.xsd

Author: ltheussl
Date: Wed Sep 28 15:49:23 2005
New Revision: 292338

Log:
Moving faq.xsd into plugin-resources/xsd

Added:
    maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk/faq/src/plugin-resources/xsd/
    maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk/faq/src/plugin-resources/xsd/faq.xsd
      - copied unchanged from r292226, maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk/faq/xdocs/faq.xsd
Removed:
    maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk/faq/xdocs/faq.xsd

Versionning for Schema(s)

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
In fact I don't know.
We can store all these files in plugin-resources/xsd, and we can also remove the release number in the name.

I imagined that in future it will be useful to test with a given release of the plugin a file with an old format.
It's why I wanted to keep the different releases.
But now I'm not sure that there's a sense to do it.

Arnaud

Re: svn commit: r292338 - in /maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk/faq: src/plugin-resources/xsd/ src/plugin-resources/xsd/faq.xsd xdocs/faq.xsd

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
I don't think but I'm not sure.
Users have always new ideas...
And all these schemas will be used (I hope) in m2 plugins.

Arnaud

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.