Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Sanjay Radia <sr...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/10/02 23:16:58 UTC

Hadoop 1.0 Discussion

We have setup a wiki  page for discussing Hadoop 1.0

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Release1.0Requirements

Re: Hadoop 1.0 Discussion at ApacheCon 2008

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.
On Oct 27, 2008, at 1:28 PM, Sanjay Radia wrote:

> We have scheduled an evening meeting at the Hadoop Camp at ApacheCon
> Thursday Nov 6th at  7:30pm – 8:30 pm.

+1

Hadoop 1.0 Discussion at ApacheCon 2008

Posted by Sanjay Radia <sr...@yahoo-inc.com>.
We have scheduled an evening meeting at the Hadoop Camp at ApacheCon
Thursday Nov 6th at  7:30pm – 8:30 pm.
The topic of discussion is Hadoop 1.0.
Tentative Agenda
    - Hadoop 1.0 Compatibility
    - Hadoop 1.0 pre-requisites

The room/location will be announced at the Hadoop Camp.

sanjay

Re: Hadoop 1.0 Discussion

Posted by Dhruba Borthakur <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sanjay,

Re: Hadoop 1.0 Discussion

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@yahoo-inc.com>.
On Oct 20, 2008, at 3:30 PM, Sanjay Radia wrote:

> On Oct 2, 2008, at 2:16 PM, Sanjay Radia wrote:
>

>> We have setup a wiki  page for discussing Hadoop 1.0
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Release1.0Requirements
>>

> There is a discussion on the twiki and an email discussion on rpc
> versioning in an email thread.
>
> Many hadoop developers are planning to be at ApacheCon 2008 in the
> first week of November.
> How about a short meeting to discuss Hadoop 1.0 at the Hadoop Camp
> at ApachCon on
> Thursday, Nov 6th from 7:30 to 8:30 pm?

+1

Arun