Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Army <qo...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/29 17:48:37 UTC

Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "OptimizerTableNumbers" by BryanPendleton

Apache Wiki wrote:

> The following page has been changed by BryanPendleton:
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/OptimizerTableNumbers
>
> The comment on the change is:
> Add Army's additional notes about table number -1.

Thanks for creating this page and for adding info, Bryan!  I hope to do likewise
for the other optimizer documents that I've written up (ex. DERBY-805,
DERBY-781) sometime in the near future...

But 'til then, I appreciate your initiative here.
Army