Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matheswaran Nachimuthu <ma...@infosys.com> on 2008/12/16 15:31:16 UTC

BPEL tag

Hi,

If i send a negative number from the other webservice to the <receive/> tag
of BPEL then the receive doesnt even works.

Was this the expected behaviour? Is there any work-around for this?

Thanks in Advance

Matheswaran N

Re: BPEL tag

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Try setting the "org.apache.ode.bpel" category to DEBUG and see what kind of
information you get.

alex

Re: BPEL tag

Posted by Matheswaran Nachimuthu <ma...@infosys.com>.