Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es> on 2012/12/03 10:38:42 UTC

Beginner question

Hi all,

Im new with AXIS2 and Im thinking in using it for an integration. The
latest version is from 3 years, I've read that you are planning the release
a new version 1.7. is true? is the actual version (1.6.0) reliable for a
production environment?

Thanks in advance!

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.

Re: Beginner question

Posted by Alex Mantaut <al...@intraway.com>.
Hi Oscar,
             I'm new to the project, I've been using Axis2/C on production
environment for almost a year... I've been using 1.6 and it works, but it
has several issues, some of which are resolved already in trunk and will be
available on the next release...
              Regarding 1.7: Yeah, currently we're working on getting
version 1.7 released, after a lot of time since the last release... There
is no way to tell how long will it take because there are many jira ssues
that affect this release, and testing/reviewing patches will take some
time...

Regards

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:38 AM, Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Im new with AXIS2 and Im thinking in using it for an integration. The
> latest version is from 3 years, I've read that you are planning the release
> a new version 1.7. is true? is the actual version (1.6.0) reliable for a
> production environment?
>

> Thanks in advance!
>
> --
> Óscar Pernas Plaza.

Mantaut Alex
Intraway Corp.

+54 (11) 6040-4000
MSN: alex.mantaut@intraway.com

Visit our website at http://www.intraway.com
Proud to be an ISO 9001:2008 certified company