Posted to dev@samoa.apache.org by Nicolas Kourtellis <nk...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/03 08:17:54 UTC

Re: Running Clustream on top of Flink

Hi Biplob,

Thanks for your interest in Samoa!

I don't have much experience with Flink, so I am hoping one of the Flink
committers in our email-list can help you out.

As far as I remember, Flink was primarily tested with VHT and it worked
fine, but maybe Paris (@senorcarbone) has some ideas on why the Clustream
doesn't progress well on Flink?

Thanks for your interest again!

Nicolas