Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/05 17:42:22 UTC

org.apache.tiles

Does any one know why roller uses a non standard version of tiles?

<dependency>
         <groupId>org.apache.tiles</groupId>
         <artifactId>tiles-core</artifactId>
         <version>2.1.4</version>
 </dependency>

It should be 2.0.6.  I remember looking at this before and it would not
work with this version???

Cheers Greg.

Re: org.apache.tiles

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com>.
Glen,

Well, tiles goes with struts, generally its always better to use the
distributed jars (especially if you need to ask a question to the struts
guys).   In the disto its 2.0.6.

Cheers Greg

Re: org.apache.tiles

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com>.
Glen,

It works.  It also brings the correct commons-digester, where as 2.1.4 uses
1.6 whist 2.0.6 uses 1.8.

Just remember to clear out the pre-compiled JSP's from the webapp work
directory.

Cheers Greg.

>>> 3_8/pom.xml?revision=1422545&****view=markup<http://svn.**
>>> 917207&diff_format=h<http://**svn.apache.org/viewvc/roller/**